An evening of IPA, Knowledge, Food and more IPA!
Welcome to Beer Club at Three Wise Monkeys Ipswich. Aficionados, novices, newbies and regulars are welcome, try something new and immerse in the experience of beer through conversation, learning and tasting.
Each month will be dedicated to a theme from Lager to Ale, German to Belgian and the beers, from tasters to bottles will be revealed only on the night. Evenings will often include guest sommeliers and Head Brewers from local to global breweries and experiences range from Sour Beers to Trappist or Vertical Tasting.
Join us on a beer tour of all things IPA at Three Wise Monkeys Ipswich on Sunday 28th November!
Guests will start the evening with a plate specially selected by our kitchen team at 7.00pm and move onto the serious and fun stuff from there on. A journey through the history and wonders of IPA.
Tickets are available at £30 online or via The Monkey App + booking fee.
TWM Beer Club - IPA
|19:00 - 22:00||£30.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.